Monday, September 30, 2013

31 Days of Writing



I will be joining the 31 days challenge at Nesting Place again.  This will be my second year!  As I've fallen off the writing bandwagon lately, I'm using this opportunity to get back in the habit, and am leaving my topic more open ended, to see where it takes me!

To view my posts from last year on the topic of "Living a Magical Life" please click here:
http://vikingpriestess.blogspot.com/2012/09/31-days-of-living-magical-life.html

1.  Welcome October! 
2.  In Process
3.  Whew  

7.  Rest and Relaxation
8.  Frustrated Artist  
9.  Happy
10.  Zhena's Gypsy Tea- Rooibos Chocolate Chai  
11.  TGIF
12.  Lazy Saturday

1 comment:

  1. Hello, 31 Days neighbour :-) I just thought I'd 'pop in' and say hi, I hope this challenge helps you get back into the swing of things! Alison

    ReplyDelete