Friday, September 28, 2012

31 Days of Living a Magical Life


I've decided to join the 31 days challenge at Nesting Place for the month of October.  I will be journaling daily about my attempts to further recognize and incorporate magic into my everyday life.  Want a preview of my recent experiences?  Check out last week's posts:

Magical Nesting

Garden Magic
Twinkle and Shine

And here we go with the 31!


1.  Back on the Magical Path

2.  Everyday Life
3.  Blackbirds
4.  What IS Magic?
5.  Speaking With Trees
6.  Cookies and Tea
7.  The Blackbirds Return
8.  Sunday Morning
9.  A Moment of Grace
10.  Benzaiten
11.  Fall Is Here
12.  Under Grey Skies
13.  Blackbirds in Flight
14.  Light a Candle
15.  I Am a Writer
16.  Synchronicity
17.  Heimdall
18.  Day to Day
19.  Crow
20.  White Geraniums
21.  Taking a "Me" Day
22.  Fig Season
23.  Gnomes
24.  The Smell of Rain
25.  TRX
26.  Stasis
27.  Aisling
28.  A Birth Day Blessing
29.  In Wonder
30.  Writing Through a Dry Spell
31.  Happy Pumpkin Day!

(Please note that all photos and illustrations included here were found elsewhere on the Internet unless otherwise noted.  I do not own the rights to them.  And yes, purchasing a digital camera is one of my future goals.)


No comments:

Post a Comment